Collectors Abode participates in various affiliate marketing programs. We may earn a commission when you buy through links on our site. Learn More
The coronavirus pandemic has engulfed American society. The U.S. Government has declared a national emergency on March 13 due to the severity of the outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19). Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is providing information to the public on how to protect from COVID-19. The coronavirus outbreak worsens globally creating adverse social and economic consequences. The World Health Organization (WHO) is advising people about basic protective measures against the new coronavirus. Take care of your health and protect others by doing the following as advised by WHO:
– Wash your hands frequently.
– Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
– Maintain social distancing.
– Maintain at least 1 meter (3 feet) distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
– Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
– Practice respiratory hygiene.
– Make sure you, and the people around you, follow good respiratory hygiene.
– If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early.
– Stay home if you feel unwell.